[cvsnt] Re: Broken behaviour with cvs export in recent builds...

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Fri Feb 3 11:22:35 GMT 2006

Bo Berglund wrote:

> I think it would be good to have the intermediate behaviour back for
> cvs export where tyhe -d parameter could have the form
> dir/subdir/subdir2 and CVSNT would then create the needed intermediate
> directories like it did between 2.0.4 and 2.0.41

It's a lot more complex than that - the method used in 2.0.41 if I'm
remembering correctly was an artefact of a wide open security hole...
that was fixed a very long time ago.  It really needs protocol changes
to handle it, and that's nontrivial enough that it's not even something
I'd consider in the 2.4 timescale.