[cvsnt] Stress Tests results for CVSNT/CVS/Subversion

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Wed Feb 8 21:34:43 GMT 2006

Rahul,

We would prefer it if you consulted for advice before running such tests rather than after.

If you still have the test set available we would appreciate being able to diagnose the cause of the cvslockd hang.

Knowing which build of CVSNT 2.5.03 you used would also be of assistance.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett