[cvsnt] CVSNT Crash

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Mon Feb 13 09:46:17 GMT 2006

Do you run a 64 bit version of CVSNT?

Best regards,

Bo Berglund

-----Original Message-----
From: cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org [mailto:cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org] On Behalf
Of Sebastian Attard
Sent: den 13 februari 2006 10:01
To: cvsnt at cvsnt.org cvsnt downloads at march-hare.com @CVSNT on Twitter CVSNT on Facebook
Subject: [cvsnt] CVSNT Crash

To whom it may concern,

I had 2 crashes of CVS lately. I'm running CVSNT 2.5.02 (Servalan) Build
2115 on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise x64 bit edition, with
Service Pack 1.

Using client WinCvs 2.0.2.4 (Build 4)

The first crash occured when accedently my file's modified date was
changed
to 1 January 1970 and commited the file.

The second crash occured when I renamed changed the caps of the file
name,
ie from File.cpp to file.cpp
At least, the server should give an error or a warning not a crash.

Thanks,
Sebastian Attard
System Administrator