[cvsnt] CVSNT Crash

Sebastian Attard sattard at hobsoft.com.mt
Mon Feb 13 10:22:44 GMT 2006

No,
It's a 32-Bit version.

Sebastian Attard
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bo Berglund
  To: Sebastian Attard ; cvsnt at cvsnt.org cvsnt downloads at march-hare.com @CVSNT on Twitter CVSNT on Facebook
  Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 10:46 AM
  Subject: RE: [cvsnt] CVSNT Crash

  Do you run a 64 bit version of CVSNT?

  Best regards,

  Bo Berglund

  -----Original Message-----
  From: cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org [mailto:cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org] On Behalf
  Of Sebastian Attard
  Sent: den 13 februari 2006 10:01
  To: cvsnt at cvsnt.org cvsnt downloads at march-hare.com @CVSNT on Twitter CVSNT on Facebook
  Subject: [cvsnt] CVSNT Crash

  To whom it may concern,

  I had 2 crashes of CVS lately. I'm running CVSNT 2.5.02 (Servalan) Build
  2115 on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise x64 bit edition, with
  Service Pack 1.

  Using client WinCvs 2.0.2.4 (Build 4)

  The first crash occured when accedently my file's modified date was
  changed
  to 1 January 1970 and commited the file.

  The second crash occured when I renamed changed the caps of the file
  name,
  ie from File.cpp to file.cpp
  At least, the server should give an error or a warning not a crash.

  Thanks,
  Sebastian Attard
  System Administrator