[cvsnt] Stress Tests results for CVSNT/CVS/Subversion

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Tue Feb 14 12:16:05 GMT 2006

David Richards wrote:
> Make him wait!

And your justifiaction for this is??

If wandisco had merely said that they had found a problem and given a
script to reproduce it, it would have been fixed by now.  Instead they
made the claim then went silent and produced no evidence.  If this is
'just a small perl script' then why wasn't it in my inbox the same day?
  Even a proper description would have helped - but nothing appeared.

I strongly suspect they're more interested in pushing their own product
than actually fixing anything.

march hare pay a lot of money towards the project to keep it going, and
can to some extent advertise (although you'll notice there isn't a whole
lot of it here.. it's kept to a minimum).  If wandisco want to
contribute then they can get the same right, otherwise they have to
follow the same rules as everyone else - produce a detailed bug report
and it'll get looked at, otherwise expect nothing.