[cvsnt] Stress Tests results for CVSNT/CVS/Subversion

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Fri Feb 17 23:08:51 GMT 2006

Glen Starrett wrote:
> stabilized, those are marked "Stable".  I think currently the "stable"
> release is the same one that the commercial customers are using from
> what Tony had said earlier.  The stable release will get some patches if

I think they're still on 2.5.02 mostly.

I really need to roll out a new opensource stable but am working on
making it perfect as possible, which involves a lot of behind the scenes
testing, retesting and general hair pulling.  This also means testing on
all the platforms including the more obscure (aka. 'difficult') ones
that we only support commercially (more hair pulling...)

The current 2.5.03 test is pretty good...  there's the audit issue (not
sure if that'll get in unless I find a quick workaround.. it's a
noncritical bug for most people) and I need to see whether I fixed the
authentication.  Everything else is OK.

The fun starts when I out 2.6.01 on the cvsnt.org server - nearly did it
today but chickened out..