[cvsnt] overwrite HEAD with a branch tip...

John Cole john.cole at uai.com
Tue Feb 21 16:50:30 GMT 2006

Hello,
  I know this question has been asked before, but I couldn't find it in the
archive (btw, is there a better search system for the mail archive than
scanning each month?).

  I need to take a branch tip and overwrite the main trunk.  I don't want or
care about any conflicts.  What is the best way to do this?

  This would be a nice thing to add to the branching part of the help file.

Thanks,

John Cole