[cvsnt] Re: 2.5.03 build 2252 testing

Brian Post bpost at 80-20.com
Tue Feb 28 21:57:00 GMT 2006

It isn't something simple like promoting 2K DC to 2K mode instead of NT
compatible mode?

2K3 behaves correctly when 2K PDC is promoted to 2K mode. Not sure if this
is your problem though.

Our work still has a primary DC using 2K and we have 2K3 servers in our
domain without any NT machines. Our NT machines are in their own domain.

If need be I can verify with a NT primary DC with 2K servers. They are
however virtual PC images.

Cheers, Brian

news:du22en$gst$1 at paris.nodomain.org...