[cvsnt] File Permissions problem - update

Albe k3rmit at libero.it
Mon Jan 16 15:21:46 GMT 2006

I read section 2.2.2 of the manual again and found that it's an expected
behavior to write files with 440 mask.

It also says that one should only care about folder permissions and
cvsnt does the rest. Unfortunately this is not my case, as i'm here for
an access problem on the file inside the folder.

I'm using 2 users to do the test: if i add a file with one, the other
can't write nor read it, since it's not member of the same group.

BTW, i'm using a linux with Posix ACLs enabled.

Both users have write access to that folder. What am i doing wrong?

Thanks again

alberto