[cvsnt] File Permissions problem - update

Mark Johnson amarkjohnson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 16:00:20 GMT 2006

I see that you found an ACL problem which solved this issue, but if
you are having OS group write problems, you may consider the
following.  You can set the top level folder to 2775 disabling write
to "other", and forcing new files/directories to be created with the
parents group.  You would need to set all existing directories with
these permissions once, and set all files/directories to the same
group once, and add all (both) users to this group.  In the future all
files and directories will automatically get this new group.

just a thought.

Mark