[cvsnt] Re: building the cvs docs

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Jan 19 23:09:03 GMT 2006

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 23:10:53 +0100, David Somers <dsomers at omz13.com>
wrote:

>No its not valid, and that what xmlto (which runs xmllint) is picking up.
>
>You have a sect1 (at line 15337 - shadow-file), with two children, sect2
>(Keeping-a-checked-out-copy) and sect3 (Shadow-limitation). Its that sect3
>(starting line 15387) that is the problem: it must either be changed to be
>a sect2, or moved to be a child of the sect2.

That's my fault!
I was hand editing that file to get the shadow file stuff explained
more in detail in the help file.
Since I did not know really how it worked I applied my HTML and XML
"skills" and UltraEdit to enter what I believed would work.
Then I compiled the cvs.chm file and it all went well so I committed
the changes.

I think that Tony later cleaned up the sections stuff in the last
edits he made when the shadow file was no longer required to be
mentioned in checkoutlist.
He might have a GUI tool to write the cvs.dbk file thta I am missing.
Sorry for this, I just wanted to help out....

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)