[cvsnt] Exactly which CVSNT files are needed for a client only???

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Wed Jan 25 22:39:13 GMT 2006

Oliver Giesen wrote:
> I just had a look and it wasn't that bad at all. The only thing that
> appears to have been added to the non-Suite version of the installer is
> u3dapi10.dll but I'm not entirely sure what it does and which component
> I should assign it to. Seems it has something to with cvsagent running
> from a USB stick? If so, I guess it's a client-only file as well, right?

Secure(ish) password storage on a U3 compatible USB stick.  Lets you
login cvs on a machine and walk away from it taking your password with you.

It's a pity they only ship a single DLL and that's unnecessarily huge (I
mean, FFS it's only accessing a USB stick)... it's one of those cases
where if I had the time I'd reverse engineer it and produce a library I
could use instead.