[cvsnt] Exactly which CVSNT files are needed for a client only???

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Wed Jan 25 22:28:44 GMT 2006

Oliver Giesen wrote:

> I'm aware that I'm pretty far behind things by now so it might get a
> bit tough to figure things out once more.

I just had a look and it wasn't that bad at all. The only thing that
appears to have been added to the non-Suite version of the installer is
u3dapi10.dll but I'm not entirely sure what it does and which component
I should assign it to. Seems it has something to with cvsagent running
from a USB stick? If so, I guess it's a client-only file as well, right?

(btw: this adds roughly 300kb to the installer)

Cheers,

--
Oliver
JID:  ogiesen at jabber.org