[cvsnt] Re: Precommand - a valid example to test

kerry richard richard.kerry at siemens.com
Mon Jan 30 11:28:05 GMT 2006

Sorry, no.  Same as before.

1 and 2.  Done exactly as Bo's described.

3.  (applications.dtd is a file that is up-to-date)

cvs update -- applications.dtd

Script execution failed
cvs server: Pre-command check failed

As before.
Is there anything else I need to check or do ?

Unhelpfully,
Richard.

PS.  Referring also to March-Hare as I now have CVS Suite and support.