[cvsnt] OTC Update: free stock pick

Sean Powers acapilla at cisco.com
Mon Jan 30 22:48:15 GMT 2006

MWIS continues to lead the market in delivery platforms for the $3.2 Billion
Ring-Tones Market

MWIS lands another contract in the Europian Market. Just Look...

Media Market, a Leading Content Provider in Russia and the Baltic Region, Will
Use MOMA Platform's Robust Technology to Support Fast-Growing Mobile Content
Traffic Countries

SYMB0L: MWIS.OB
Close:  $0.17
Short:  $0.35 - $0.55

Members,

We are very excited about this release. MWIS has been a solid and steady
investment with fantastic jumps in price and volume making it a fantastic day
trade.

The Ring-Tones market is expected to nearly triple to over $8.3 Billion in
the next 24 months. And M-Wise is becoming the standard these companies are
using to deliver there system. This Stock will rock tomorrow.

In Fact.......

The last annoucement of a similar contract caused the following days trading
to go through the roof. We believe we will see huge volume pushes and a large
price jump tomorrow. This is a walk in price. Jump on it in the morning and
see where it takes your bank account.

Read the release below and get on MWIS Tuesday Morning...

Good Trading To You All

News Release:

WILMINGTON, Del., (PRIMEZONE) -- m-Wise, Inc. (OTCBB:MWIS), a
leading technology provider of mobile content solutions for operators, ASPs
and content providers, today announced that Media Market, an East
European-focused international mobile content provider, selected the MOMA
Content Management and Delivery platform to deliver ringtones, images, games
and other mobile contact to its customers in Russia and The Baltics, as well
as markets with large population of East European ex-pats such as Germany,
Israel and the U.S.

The Company switched to m-Wise's MOMA Content Management and Delivery Engine
platform to replace its existing self-developed platform and believes that
the MOMA platform will be able to grow and scale along with the Company's needs.

Yuri Madorsky, Chief Executive Officer of Media Market said, "We needed the
most highly robust and scalable platform to help us to manage and take control
of our mobile content delivery business. As we look towards growing our business
in the Russian, Czech Republic, Latvia and Slovakia markets, we believe that by
working with m-Wise we will be able to capitalize on existing growth opportunities
within these markets. We especially like the development tools of the platform,
which will allow us to independently develop new services and enhance existing
ones."

A study from The ARC Group, specializing in providing worldwide technology and market
analysis research on the communications industry, estimates that ring tones now
account for more than 10% of the $32.3 billion in sales from the music market
worldwide. The firm also forecasted that the global market for ring tones will
grow to $5.2 billion in 2006 and gaming will reach $8.3 billion in 2008, an increase
from $2.4 billion in 2004.