[cvsnt] How to deal with the manifest exe's???

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Mon Jul 3 22:31:53 BST 2006

Tony,
I have noted that there are now (build 2379) two new exe files
included in the binary snapshot from which I build the Innosetup
installer.
I tried to figure out when and where these should be installed by
diffing the installer/cvsnt.wxs file, but I failed in doing so
unfortunately (not diffing, but understanding...).
Could you just describe whet these two exe files are used for and how
they are instelled (whích component do they belong to)?
(mkmanifest.exe and chkmanifest.exe)

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)