[cvsnt] CVSweb interface using Modules2 directory format

Anderson, Allan aanderson at opentv.com
Tue Jul 11 20:16:18 BST 2006

Hi folks! I'm curious if I can re-organize our large and sprawling tree
using modules2. It seems like just the thing for a developer -- however,
the boss would like to be able to browse the new directory structure via
something like CVSweb. Has anyone done this? Do you know what works, or
what works best? I'm off to experiment with it now, but I thought I'd
check in.

Thanks!