[cvsnt] Pune IT Directory - 2006

CRM4BUSINESS pune.it at indiatimes.com
Tue Jul 11 17:33:24 BST 2006

Hi,

The IT Industry in Pune is booming! Here is a great opportunity for you to
sell your products and services to this industry which is rapidly expanding.

We offer the Pune IT Directory 2006 that gives you over 530 records of IT
companies and in Pune including names of over 513 top executives,
Designations, Contact details including e-mails. Call us now and see your business increase in Pune.

Features of Pune IT Directory:
>> IT Companies
>> IT Top Executives

Features:
 >>Contains Company Name, Contact Person, Designation, Email, Address, Area,
     Pincode, Phone No, Fax, URL & Products/Services
 >> Available as different Excel Files in one pack

-> Available in excel
-> Revision: 1.0 / April 08 2006
-> File Size: 750 KB, Records: IT Companies 530, IT Executives 513

You can log on to
http://www.crm4business.com/products/marketingdb/pune_it.htm to know more
about the Pune IT Directory.  Should you have any further questions, please
do not hesitate to contact us.

Renaissance Technologies
Ph: +91 80 2353 7776. Ext. 1