[cvsnt] Can't set Permissions for Groups !

Le Quoc Thai lqthai2004 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 04:39:38 BST 2006

Hello Word !

  I have a problem that need help from people.
  To group of users, the first, I create a file named's " .#group " and inside, I entered:

              group1: user1 user2
              group2: user3 user4

  Then, I use 'chacl' command to set permissions for group1 :

               cvs chacl -a nowrite -u group1 dir1

  But, everyone inside group1 until work normal. My operates have some mistakes ?

  OS for Server and Clients : WinXP (Pro-XP2)
  CVSNT for Server and Clients : 2.5.03 build 2382

  Please help me ! (sorry because my E is not good)