[cvsnt] Re: Your message to cvsnt awaits moderator approval

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Thu Jul 20 18:12:53 BST 2006

bwhicks at aep.com wrote:

> Does anyone actually check these messages that await moderator approval?

I think Tony occasionally takes a look at the queue.

>> The reason it is being held:
>>
>>     Message body is too big: 132800 bytes with a limit of 8 KB

I can't speak for others, but sending a 129K file to a LIST is not a cool
thing to do...

Try to send only the relevant bits; or host the file somewhere on the 'net
and post a link to it; or post your problem and say there's a big diag file
available and offer to email it to anybody who can help and wait for them
to come to you and request it.

--
David Somers
typographer/programmer/whatever