[cvsnt] sserver input translation failure

bwhicks at aep.com bwhicks at aep.com
Thu Jul 20 18:34:02 BST 2006

Hi guys,

I am getting a strange "input translation failure" that only happens when
using sserver. sspi works fine. The server is cvsnt2.5.02.2099 on linux
and the client is 2.5.03.2260 on windows.

I have a trace of a checkout command for anybody who wants it.... This
exact same command works fine when using sspi.

thanks for your help...

Brian