[cvsnt] Re: Structere Of Software Baselines Library

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at system3r.se
Fri Jul 21 08:10:41 BST 2006

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 11:39:31 +0530, "Sabahat Adil"
<sabadil at perfexa.com> wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>Please help.I despirately need your help.

Putting things like "desperately", "quick", "urgent" etc into your
questions will not help one bit. This is a community list and everyone
is posting on his free time. Then if someone posts questions with
these words while also showing that he has not spent one bit of time
investigating the issue itself first it will likely go unanswered or
trigger a reponse like mine....

>What should be the structere of software baselines library
>i.e Repository throughout the SDLC to maintain the SDLC process.

What the h..l is SDLC???
This is a list about CVSNT, a version control system for software
source files....

>Egarly Waiting for the answer of above question
See my first paragraph!

>Regards,
>Sabahat Adil Imam

/Bo Berglund