[cvsnt] Re: Structere Of Software Baselines Library

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Fri Jul 21 09:58:26 BST 2006

Bo Berglund wrote:
> <sabadil at perfexa.com> wrote:
>
>>Hi All,
>>
>>Please help.I despirately need your help.

Of course he needs help, he's working for an IT outsourcing company based in
India.

> Putting things like "desperately", "quick", "urgent" etc into your
> questions will not help one bit. This is a community list and everyone
> is posting on his free time. Then if someone posts questions with
> these words while also showing that he has not spent one bit of time
> investigating the issue itself first it will likely go unanswered or
> trigger a reponse like mine....

Or in my case I break into uncontrolled laughter.

>>What should be the structere of software baselines library
>>i.e Repository throughout the SDLC to maintain the SDLC process.
>
> What the h..l is SDLC???

S = { Systems | Software }
D = { Design | Development }
L = Life
C = Cycle

> This is a list about CVSNT, a version control system for software
> source files....
>
>>Egarly Waiting for the answer of above question

Go read the IEEE Software Engineering Standards - ISBN 073813757X
Or take a look at CMMI.

And then if you have problems using cvsnt in the context of implementing
your process, ask for help, but don't expect people to give you your
process.

--
David Somers
typographer/programmer/whatever