[cvsnt] eBay Account - Suspicious Activity

eBay Pearl Harbour aw-confirm at ebay.com
Sat Jul 22 02:08:28 BST 2006

   [1][eBayLogo.gif"] TKO NOTICE: Suspicious Activity.
   Dear ebay mem   For the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a
   warning,temp   membership and ref   that your actions may cau   you, our users or us. We may also   to verify or authenticate any informa   We regret to inform you that your eBay account could be suspended if
   you d   problems please u   information. If your problems    will be suspended for a period of 24 ho   account will be terminated. .
   Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are
   prohibite   of a new accou   you of your agreed-u   eBay.
   To update your record please click here:
   It is highly recommended that you right click on the link and select
   "Open   as some mail clients will not allow you to proceed!
   [2]https://users.ebay.co   m/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?OneTimePayment&ssPageName=h:h:sin:US
   We apologize    we would like to thank you for your cooperation as we review this
   matter.
   [spacer.gif"] [spacer.gif"]

   eBay will request personal data (password, credit card/bank numbers,
   and so on) in this email.
   Thank you for using eBay!
   [3]www.ebay.com

   This eBay notice was sent to you based on y   preferences. If you would like to review your notificatio   preferences for other types of communications, [4]click here. If you
   would like to receive this
   As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you
   info   [6]Privacy Policy and [7]User Agreement if you have any questions.
   <
   Copyright Â. 2006 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
   De   respective owners.

   eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.

   <