[cvsnt] Restore Your Account.

Santa Barbara B&T info at sbbt.com
Sat Jul 22 00:26:00 BST 2006

   Dear
   We re   Barbara B&T Card    third party. Protecting the security of your account and of the
   Washington Mutual network is our primary concern. Therefore, as a
   preventive measure, your   because of too many failed
   To re   to ensure that
   • 1   unauthorized withdrawals, and check your account profile to make sure
   no changes have
   To ge
       [1]https://alltimeonline.sbbt.com/

   We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your
   assistance in helping us maintain the integrity of the entire Santa
   Barbara B&T system. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

   Warmly,
   Financial Services
   Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
   Santa Barbara B&T

   Please do not reply to thi   be answered. For assistance, log in to your account and choose "Help"
   link in the header of