[cvsnt] CVSNT Control Panel not working

Webmaster33 webmaster33 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 16:08:23 BST 2006

> But as long as you keep on being arrogant,

I'm not arrogant. Just wanted to let you know, that the only
reason, which made me subscribe to CVSNT mailing list is,
to get help fixing that control panel bug.

And the control panel bug is not related to any security issue.

> Even your uncommon setup may lead to problems,

Well, if uncommon setup, like custom paths would be
not handled by CVSNT, then it would be still an bug,
as the software should handle custom paths.

But as an earlier test showed with FileMon, it seems the
custom paths are handled correctly in CVSNT,  AFAIK.

W33