[cvsnt] Re: Trouble setting up commit templates

dbrust at cs.kent.edu dbrust at cs.kent.edu
Wed Jun 21 21:57:19 BST 2006

Thanks for the quick response.  I deleted a checked out directory and
re-checked it out, but still no luck.  The error dialog returned is as
follows:

WinCvs Alert

Template file not found.

You need to setup Template using rcsinfo file. Please refer to CVS
documentation for more details.

I missed the yank and paste on the "Template file not found." part
earlier, sorry!