[cvsnt] Re: sserver not working on XP Pro

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Mon Mar 6 06:20:37 GMT 2006

On Sun, 5 Mar 2006 14:13:06 -0800 (PST), James Baxendale
<jrpbax at yahoo.com> wrote:

>The instructions on the page http://web.telia.com/~u86216177/InstallCVSNT25.html
>seems to indicate with a screenshot that the ca.pem file should be
>set as the Certificate and Private Key file parameters and that is
>the site I was following.

Where did you see that? I have *NOT* mentioned anything like that in
the tutorial at all! The *only* screenshot shown for sserver setup
shows the configuration screen for plugin sserver with both
certificate and private key files set to "cvsnt-default.pem"!

And the word ca.pem is not even in the page at all!!!

Do not confuse things by spreading misinformation, thank you very
much!

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)