[cvsnt] Modules2 behavior

Albe alberto.difede at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 11:32:34 GMT 2006

Hi,

i'm trying to build a modules with modules2 directives. What i'm trying
to do is replicating an existing folder ignoring particular subfolders.

Doing something like this doesn't work

[Environments_2]
/ = Environments
Australia/Cfg =

because it considers only one level, in this case "Australia", which is
the one being ignored. I tried to work it around with

[Australia]
/ = Environments/Australia
Cfg =

[Environments_2]
Australia

but i still get:

Listing module:

***** CVS exited normally with code 0 *****

cvs -w -d :pserver:cvs_test_user at 10.100.0.25:/Software_dev ls -e
Environments_2/
cvsnt server: cannot find module `Environments_2/' - ignored

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

I'm trying to make modules2 work the way it's written on the CVSNT
reference manual for my version, 2.5.0.3.2151, but either i don't
understand it properly or it simply doesn't work the way it should.

Where am i wrong?

thanks

alberto