[cvsnt] cvs.cvsnt.org ugly

Richard Wirth richard at wirthware.de
Tue Mar 14 06:40:18 GMT 2006

Hello Tony,

when I try to update my sandbox, I get ugly messages:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<File Name="DLL_FAQ.txt" Type="File">
  <Edit />
</File>
</Entries>

Error in xml_read: xml declaration not at start of external entity at line 3

cvsnt server: cannot rewrite CVS/Entries.Backup: No such file or directory
cvsnt server: Need to do entries file upgrade CVSNT_2_0_x:(null)#1 -> CVSNT_2_0_x:(null)#2305

my version:
Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.02 (Servalan) Build 2088 (client/server)
Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.6.01 (Villa) Build 2260 (Development Release) (client/server)

Client (sandbox) running on W2k

--
Best regards,
 Richard                          mailto:richard at wirthware.de