[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT Wiki updates

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Mon Mar 27 18:54:31 BST 2006

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:59:59 -0600, Glen Starrett
<glen.starrett at march-hare.com> wrote:

>Oliver Koltermann wrote:
>
>>  * The link "Original installation tips" (, by Bo Berglund) is
>>    dead. And I have the feeling that Bo has stated this here some time
>>    ago, together with the hint that the wiki page InstallationTips is
>>    completely out of date.
>
>I changed the InstallationTips link to Bo's current page.  I don't know
>the state of the wiki InstallationTips page, so I put it on it's own
>line unadorned without further explanation.
>
>Bo/Tony -- Is the wiki page also outdated?  Has someone been maintaining it?

Someone else made a copy of my page and entered it into the Wiki years
ago. I have not been maintaining it.
I once managed to add a page discussing how to move a repository from
Linux to Windows, but apart from that I have done nothing on the Wiki.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)