[cvsnt] How do I uncommit?

Bill Walters bill at nuvoiz.com
Thu Nov 2 16:41:47 GMT 2006

Hi All,

I made a big mistake and am trying to fix things - I'm hoping cvsnt makes it
easy.

I have TortoiseCVS on the client and CVSNT on the server

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC>cvs version

Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2260
(client/server).

I checked out my sandbox with cvs checkout -b latest_branch

When what I should have done was cvs checkout -b older_branch

Then, I checked in a lot of files using the newer branch instead of the
older branch.

Now I need to undo all the commits I did and re-do them into the older
branch.

How do I undo the commits I did when there are probably over a hundred files
or more? (I commited directories instead of individual files)

Thanks all for any help.

Best regards

Bill Walters