[cvsnt] Checksum failure after patch

Harrison, Andy andy.harrison at anite.com
Mon Nov 6 11:08:47 GMT 2006

Thanks everyone for their help. I've managed to resolve this issue by
installing v2.5.03 Build 2382 as the server, instead of v 2.5.04 Build
2471. This also fixed another problem I was having which was that
CVSMailer was being invoked twice for each commit, causing two emails to
be sent.

Is this email chain sufficient for a bug report in 2.5.04 b2471 oe
should I report it seperately somewhere?

Rgds,
Andy

--
Andy Harrison - Platform Software Engineer
Anite Telecoms Ltd. Ancells Business Park, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 2UZ,