[cvsnt] CVSNT auditing and MySQL 5.0

Van Quakebeke, Joe Joe.VanQuakebeke at Ingenix.com
Tue Nov 7 15:03:33 GMT 2006

All;
	I had auditing enabled and working on a MySQL 4.1 database.  I
have now installed a 5.0 database and tried to enable auditing but it
doesn't work.  I don't get information about my tags or session
information.  Does CVSNT auditing work with MySQL 5.0?  I have restarted
the services and rebooted my machine but it still doesn't work.
	I looked at the wiki and at the tutorials but none of them
mention MySql 5.0.

	My ENV:
	WinXP Pro (cvsnt server/client and the mysql db all on 1
machine)
	CVSNT 2.5.03 Build 2382
	MySQL 5.0
	MySQL ODBC 3.51 Driver
	System DSN defined

	I would like to use triggers to help automate some of my build
tasks and I need to use 5.0+ for MySql.  If I have to, I can add the
logic to my scripts but IMHO, it is so much cleaner to use triggers
attached to the taglog table.
Thanks;

Joe

"Secure Server BSK" made the following
 annotations on 11/07/2006 10:03:36 AM
------------------------------"This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately."