[cvsnt] Strange commit error using build 2442

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sun Nov 19 22:35:26 GMT 2006

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 23:32:22 +0100, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at telia.com> wrote:

>cvs checkout: Updating C:/DATA/USERS/CVSNT/ModuleXX/Testfolder4
>
>CVSMailer sending messages
>
>cvs commit: Examining Source
>cvs server: nothing known about `-m'
>cvs server: nothing known about `Testing CVSMailer'
>cvs server: nothing known about `--'
>cvs server: Examining Source
>cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!
>
>***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

I forgot to mention that the CVSMailer output about sending messages
is generated in the postcommand script processing. So at this point
cvsnt has already triggered the postcommand....
What is it doing after that point, really?
HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)