[cvsnt] CVSNT Installation - pem file not installed

Barbara Kirkwood barbara at webraven.com.au
Mon Nov 20 05:56:28 GMT 2006

I just downloaded and installed from March Hare Software the latest version
of CVSNT.  Following the installation guide I found
http://web.telia.com/~u86216177/InstallCVSNT25.html, I got to the page
[Configuring the Server > SServer configuration]. I am advised to add the
Certificate File and Private Fey File - c:\program\cvsnt\cvsnt-default.pem.
A browse to this folder shows that I only have the file ca.pem in this
folder.  I have searched for help on missing .pem files without success and
was hoping someone out there can offer some advise.  Details are this :

Platform: XP Professional

CVSNT Version : 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2382

Thanks

Barb