[cvsnt] Tag History

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Nov 28 08:54:44 GMT 2006

Your only possibility here is to enable the Auditing function in CVSNT.
Then the tag information can be stored in a database so that you can
extract the data you need afterwards.
Tag data are stored in the RCS files but without timestamp and username,
so you have to use something like auditing to get this information.

Best regards,

Bo Berglund