[cvsnt] Need help with cvslock (reposted)

Mauro Maniforti mauro.maniforti at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 21:03:01 GMT 2006

Glenn
You are right, but I was talking about an entry in TCP/IP settings on the
lan adapters and NOT in HOST file. The host file was correct even during the
problem with cvslock.
I think the problem was related to the double mode of the net. The office
mode (with dhcp) and the home mode with a static ip address.

Regards,
Mauro

news:ekkn9n$tku$1 at paris.nodomain.org...