[cvsnt] cvsnt on a shared linux host?

Rob Kenyon rob at digsoldev.com
Tue Oct 24 14:48:45 BST 2006

I looked through the archives but didn't see a reference to possible use on a shared linux host.  I have a repository which unfortunately embraces some of CVSNT's advanced features and conversion to cvs and subversion has not worked for me.  (I've got to get this code repository off my local box)

Is there a known way to install a local binary that I could use through SSH?

Thanks in advance