[cvsnt] search a cvsnt 1.11 version

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-cvsnt at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Oct 26 00:31:25 BST 2006

At Wednesday 25/10/2006 19:43, yannick lafoucriere wrote:

>We cannot see version of our project in WSAD since we have upgraded cvsnt in
>version 2.5.

There is no need to move to nongnu CVS - and it's not trivial anyway.
Recent versions of Eclipse/WSAD should work fine with CVSNT. For
older versions, from the CVSNT control panel, go to the compatibility
tab and check the "emulate cvs 1.12" and "emulate update -n bug" (or
something like that).
See http://march-hare.com/cvspro/faq/faq10.asp#3c or google for
"cvsnt cvs wsad"

--