[cvsnt] search a cvsnt 1.11 version

Jean-Francois Lamy jeanfrancois_lamy at videotron.ca
Thu Oct 26 13:54:27 BST 2006

The two switches (for non-CVS clients, emulate checkout -n and pretend to be
1.11.2) are needed with the latest stable release of Eclipse (3.2.1). They
appear to be essential if you want to browse the repository modules or to do
an "import from CVS", pretty much everything else works fine.

We believe that this is a regression (i.e. it worked fine for a while
without the switches, then we had to put the switches back on).

Jean-François Lamy
Teximus Technologies, Montreal, Canada.

news:mailman.74.1161819090.16616.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...