[cvsnt] I got core at import

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-cvsnt at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Oct 28 03:18:02 BST 2006

At Friday 27/10/2006 20:07, NAKAMURA, Takeshi wrote:

># cd /tmp
># mkdir repository Z
># cd Z
># touch H
># cvsnt -d /tmp/repository init
>cvsnt init: Repository /tmp/repository initialised
># cvsnt -d /tmp/repository import -m test H VTag RelTag
>N H/H
>
>No conflicts created by this import
>
># echo ZZZ > H
># cvsnt -d /tmp/repository import -m test2 -n H

 From the CVSNT manual, import command:-n

Do not require vendor or release tags. This is used for initial
imports only, and creates a repository without a vendor branch. If
you are not planning to use vendor source imports then using this
option simplifies the import process.
So you're not supposed to use -n on a second import (how would you
later identify such release?).
Anyway I'd expect an error message instead of a core dump...

--
Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL