[cvsnt] I got core at import

NAKAMURA, Takeshi 1yen at sh.rim.or.jp
Mon Oct 30 16:48:01 GMT 2006

Hi Genellina.

 Thank you help to me.

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 23:18:02 -0300,
 Gabriel Genellina <gagsl-cvsnt at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

>  From the CVSNT manual, import command:-n
>
> Do not require vendor or release tags. This is used for initial
> imports only, and creates a repository without a vendor branch. If
> you are not planning to use vendor source imports then using this
> option simplifies the import process.
> So you're not supposed to use -n on a second import (how would you
> later identify such release?).
> Anyway I'd expect an error message instead of a core dump...

 I can not found this message on FreeBSD's manual.
I found on Windows's chm.
Please update man/cvs.1

and I'm no more core file. I wont error message.
It looks like...
 if (vers->srcfile->branch != NULL && vbranch == NULL){
    error(0, 1, "%s is not first import with -n", vfile)
 }
 $B4X@>2-Fl$N=8$$(B $B$,$8$^$k$N2q(B $B<jEA$$(B $B0l?M$@$1$N>!<j$K?@F`@n;YIt(B
 $BCgB<(B $BIp(B <1yen at sh.rim.or.jp>