No subject

Sat Oct 7 01:09:32 BST 2006

and/but I guess this kind of bad behaviour is more indicative of an
antivirus problem.
You should try removing the antivirus completely (or at least disable
on-access scan) from the server and see whether the persists.

CruiseControl used to run "cvs rlog" after each commit, so it incurred
in very bad cvs performance, but I'm not aware of other problems.

-Fl=E1vio