[cvsnt] configure problem on Ubuntu Linux

Flávio Etrusco flavio.etrusco at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 20:37:49 BST 2006

Hi,

FWIW I've been using cvsnt from the etch/testing Debian repository in
Ubuntu Dapper/Edgy for several weeks without a problem. You can find
the mirrors here:
http://packages.debian.org/testing/devel/cvsnt

The above page is also useful for you to get a hint on what are the
dependencies for compiling.
The config.log contents are usually useful; I can give it a look if you want.

Cheers,
Flávio