[cvsnt] cvs question

M.Amparo Angulo Oliva amparoangulo at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 18 15:28:27 BST 2006

   Hello,
   We are experimenting some problems when we try to work with files with
   lot of versions.
   We have cvs version 2.5.0.2 and the error we got it is [cvsnt] cvs
   [commit aborted]: out of memory; can not reallocate.
   Please could you suggest as a solution?
   Which will be the version we should move to?
   How about cvs version upgrades? Are they smooth or we could have big
   problems?

   Thanks in advance

   Regards