[cvsnt] Checkout-Doing a Fetch List

Bryan Leber bryan.leber at fischerinternational.com
Tue Sep 19 13:23:26 BST 2006

Hello all,

I recently just installed CVSNT on my test server. I am new to this and
just had a quick question about when I go to checkout. I enter in all
the credentials and then I hit fetch list. It finds the modules I have
in my repository then goes on to do something like this:

Scanning for web log URL on server

Trying http://lab-xp-02/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cqi/..

Trying http://lab-xp-02/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cqi/?cvsroot=CVSRepo..

It goes on for this for about 20 or so lines. What is it trying to do
and how do I correct this?

Thanks,

Bryan Leber

Developer

This mail message may contain confidential and privileged information from Fischer International which is
protected. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution by any means is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.