[cvsnt] CVSNT 2.5.03.2382 Server - can I have both local and remote CVSNT clients?

David Garcia adgarcia13 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 18:46:36 BST 2007

  Greetings,

  I have installed CVSNT 2.5.03.2382 on a system that will act as an CVSNT server. My question is can I configure this CVSNT server such that I can install and use a local CVSNT client ("local" in that the client will be installed on the same system the server is on), and also allow remote CVSNT clients to connect to this server and access repositories? (I should mention I may or may not setup more than one repository and am also considering using and having other people use TortoiseCVS as the CVSNT client).

  Is this possible? and if it is possible is there special CVSNT server configuration required to support this? what would that be? If I have to use something other than the TortoiseCVS client to achieve this I am open to that.

  Thanks In Advance,

  David