[cvsnt] CVSNT2.5.0.3 installation - only as client installation?

lucia.kaeser at helvetia.de lucia.kaeser at helvetia.de
Mon Aug 20 09:26:10 BST 2007

Hi experts,

on my PC I can easily stop the services and deactivate them - but I want
to roll out  the new CVSNT version on the PC's of more than 10 colleagues.

Stopping the services on each installation seems a bit akward - and as I
looked on the CVSNT internet page - there is only 2.5.0.3 and no 2.5.0.4
version available.

Is it also possible just to upgrade the server and leave the clients as
they are (with Wincvs 2.0.2.4 and CVSNT 2.5.0.2)?

With best regards
Lucia Käser