[cvsnt] Just a strange thing with CVSNT / Repository Auditing via MySQL

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Mon Aug 20 11:59:18 BST 2007

> I think so ;(, is possible via DROP TABLE command, but why not DROP
> DATABASE ?

CVSNT does not issue these commands, and they typically require dbo
(owner) access, and I would assume that you set up the user for auditing
as a user with write and select access only.

Once again - CVSNT is not able to delete or drop tables - someone must
have physically done that using MySQL or Windows.  If the frm files are
there but not the m* files then I assume they've deleted the files not
used "drop table" - but I am no MySQL expert.

If you need MySQL support I beliete MySQL have newsgroups and/or a paid
service.

Regards,

Arthur